Kilbrack House B&B
is a purpose built family run modern bed and breakfast overlooking Galway Bay on the main Barna Road, R336 with private parking. All rooms in our B & B are en-suite with private bathroom, comfortably furnished with all facilities. All beds in our bed and breakfast have orthopaedic mattresses for extra comfort. Kilbrack House bed & breakfast in Galway has an extensive and varied breakfast menu
to choose from to suit all tastes including coeliacs on a gluten free diet.
This Salthill bed and breakfast is conveniently located for touring the Aran Islands, Connemara and Kylemore Abbey, the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren in County Clare and Galway City. Tickets for the Connemara and Kylemore, the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren, Aran Islands and Galway City tours can be purchased at Kilbrack House B&B upon arrival. Group and Family rates available on request. Our tours leave Kilbrack House B&B at approx. 9:30am returning to Kilbrack House B&B at approx. 5.00 pm.
Each tour includes the most interesting aspects of Connemara, the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren, the Aran Islands and Galway City to enable you to get the best possible view and knowledge of the changes which have occurred over the centuries. Our professional tour guide will give you many stops to explore and photograph in each area. Each tour offers you the opportunity to be entertained with Irish music, history, geography, culture, stories and folklore.
Kilbrack Bed and Breakfast is located on the coast road to Connemara and adjacent to beaches, horse riding, wind surfing, kayaking, fishing, angling, tennis, badminton and golfing. Private parking is available. On your arrival, the Larkin family of Kilbrack B & B in Galway assure you of a warm welcome.
Facilities in our Bed and Breakfast
- All rooms are en-suite with private bathroom.
- Double, Twin, Single, Triple and Family rooms are available.
- All the beds are luxurious and fitted with orthopaedic mattresses.
- Hair dryer, Multi-channel TV in all rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in Rooms.
- Central heating.
- Full and varied breakfast included, cater for coeliacs
- Iron and Iron Board
- Children Friendly.
- Free Private Car Parking.
- Credit Cards Accepted.
- All taxes are included in rate.
- Best prices guaranteed.
- On Bus route Number 2 from Eyre Square.
Things to do while staying at Kilbrack House B & B in Galway
- Entertainment galore with free live music in many pubs
- The Promenade and Sandy Blue Flag beaches at Salthill and Silverstrand are within walking distance and are the perfect locations for a relaxing evening stroll.
- Great Shopping.
- Museums and Art galleries in Galway.
- Convenient for visiting the main Galway tourist attractions like the Aran Islands, Connemara, Kylemore Abbey, Aughnanure and Ashford Castle.
- Located close to many of the best walking tours of Galway and Connemara.
- We can arrange your sightseeing tours of Connemara and Kylemore Abbey, the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway City.
- Tickets can be booked for the "Trad on the Prom" Irish music show held in the Salthill Hotel.
- National aquarium Salthill Galway a must visit for children and adults.
- Ideal base for golfers with Galway Bay Golf Club, Barna Golf Club and Oughterard Golf Club nearby.
- We can arrange booking of tee times at our local Golf courses.
- Residents Lounge available with library and games.
- Free Wi-Fi available